This is my favourite .. so easy to make.. no baking required..not many ingredients either...
Easy Raw Carob Fudge
• 60g coconut oil, melted
• 30g almond or peanut butter
• 30g carob powder/ flour
• 1 tsp. raw cocoa powder
• 2-3 tsp. maple or agave syrup
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• a dash of sea salt
• 30g gluten-free rice or millet crisp cereal
• a handful of blueberries (or any other red berries of your choice)
• fresh mint leafs
• 1 tsp. desiccated coconut
Line a very small loaf pan with cling film for easy removal.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth. Slowly add the rice or millet crisps and incorporate everything well.
With a spoon or a spatula, pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out.
Freeze for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until solid.
Slice into squares and garnish with the suggested ingredients.
Full recipe link to the bloghttp://comidamor.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/carob-fudge-2.jpg